2778 Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/810OcozS5IL._SL1425_.jpg
From: Purple; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Rock/Hard Rock
While out and about I had some STP come on the radio and it got me once again in the mood for more; I thought I would go ahead and pick one of their songs as well.
This is one of the bigger hits off of their Purple album and pretty recognizable to anyone who has been around during the 1990s and is probably still to this day as well.

Hear Vasoline on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - Mandolin Rain

My song pick two years ago today: George Strait - Ocean Front Property

My song pick three years ago today: April Wine - Future Tense

My song pick four years ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick six years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick seven years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)