3517. Pendragon - If I Were The Wind (and you were the rain)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81GmIXa8OfL._SX522_.jpg
From: Not of this World; Year: 2001; Genre: Progressive Rock

Just in the mood for some Pendragon today; this one, which has a decidedly Pink Floydish feel to it, really fit my mood the best. Great band, great music.

Hear If I Were The Wind (and you were the rain) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Flying Dutchman

My song pick two years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline

My song pick three years ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - Mandolin Rain

My song pick four years ago today: George Strait - Ocean Front Property

My song pick five years ago today: April Wine - Future Tense

My song pick six years ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick seven years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick eight years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick nine years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn