2037 George Strait - Ocean Front Property

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f2/df/51de810ae7a05e376715a110.L._SX300_.jpg
From: Ocean Front Property; Year: 1987; Genre: Country
The other night this song came to mind after a co-worker told a story as to why a piece of equipment was malfunctioning. Later another worker said, "If you believe his story, then I've got some seaside property in Montana to sell you dirt cheap." i.e. if you believe that then you'll believe anything.
Anyway, off and on ever since then I've had this song on my mind, so I'm going ahead and making it my pick for today.

Hear Ocean Front Property on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: April Wine - Future Tense

My song pick two years ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick four years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick five years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade