1667 April Wine - Future Tense

1667 April Wine - Future Tense
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c6/15/e61b228348a0a991483bc010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: The Nature of the Beast, Year: 1981
Genre: Hard Rock

I had another song in mind for today, but after I saw the title of the song I picked last night it brought this April Wine's The Nature of the Beast album to mind. Plus some Canadian Hard Rock just felt perfect for this Monday, so I'm going ahead and picking one of favourite tracks off of the album.

Hear Future Tense on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick two years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick three years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick four years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days