3583. The Verve - Weeping Willow

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/717fL-mSdqL._SX522_.jpg
From: Urban Hymns; Year: 1997; Genre: Rock/Pop
I keep finding more and more bands that I like that I haven't picked a song from yet; I figured I'd go with one of my favourites. This is some great '90s "Britpop" with some good, haunting music and lyrics.

Hear Weeping Willow on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Boston - The Journey/It's Easy

My song pick two years ago today: Carmen - Shady Lady

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - My Wife

My song pick six years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

My song pick eight years ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde

My song pick nine years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade