3215. Genesis - Silent Sun

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rtw8D2CIL.jpg
From: From Genesis to Revelation; Year: 1969; Genre: Rock/Pop/Folk Rock
It's always fun to hear earlier works from bands whose sound ended up quite different. All in all though this piece of "Baroque Pop" is quite musically interesting with all the string arrangements and such; a good piece of the pop oriented fan as well as a connoisseur of music.

Hear Silent Sun on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Winery Dogs - Elevate

My song pick two years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bloody Reunion

My song pick three years ago today: Alice In Chains - Down in a Hole

My song pick four years ago today: Tower of Power - What is Hip?

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Sentinel

My song pick six years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Shine

My song pick seven years ago today: Alice Cooper - School's Out

My song pick eight years ago today: The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)