2845 The Winery Dogs - Elevate

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61jM7O7axkL.jpg
From: The Winery Dogs; Year: 2013; Genre: Hard Rock/Alternative Rock
I finally got around to checking out the first, (and so far the only), album from the power trio supergroup made up of members from Mr. Big, Dream Theater, and Poison amongst their extensive resumés.
This one is very riff driven with the great technical instrumentality that the members are known for. Along with the majority of the other tracks on this album it also reminds me a lot of Soundgarden, mostly because of Ritchie Kotzen's singing and the fore-mentioned riffing hard rock.

Hear Elevate on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bloody Reunion

My song pick two years ago today: Alice In Chains - Down in a Hole

My song pick three years ago today: Tower of Power - What is Hip?

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Sentinel

My song pick five years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Shine

My song pick six years ago today: Alice Cooper - School's Out

My song pick seven years ago today: The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)