3595. Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51UccbAhK6L.jpg
From: Badmotorfinger; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Metal
Still kind of reeling a bit from the news of Chris Cornell's death; thought I'd go ahead and pick another one, this time from Soundgarden though.

Hear Jesus Christ Pose on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Vanish In Our Sleep

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - Another Tricky Day

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Beneath, Between & Behind

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Subdivisions

My song pick six years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 525, Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"

My song pick seven years ago today: Foreigner - Starrider

My song pick eight years ago today: The Who - The Real Me

My song pick nine years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn