3240. Sweeney Todd - Roxy Roller

From: Sweeney Todd; Year: 1975; Genre: Glam Rock
Lately I've been binging on some mid 70s pop and glam rock, don't know why, it just seems to fit my moods.
Anyways, this was the first hit for the Nick Gilder fronted glam band Sweeney Todd; definitely got the 1970s glam vibe all over this one. Might not be a cup of tea for everyone, but it's excellent for what it is.

Hear Roxy Roller on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Kool & the Gang - Spirit of the Boogie

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Song for Jeffrey

My song pick three years ago today: Foreigner - Head Games

My song pick four years ago today: Pearl Jam - Alive

My song pick five years ago today: White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65

My song pick six years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

My song pick seven years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 29 - Cantata No. 29 - Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir

My song pick eight years ago today: Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn