3667. Return to Forever - Earth Juice

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61yvdTPcSBL._SX522_.jpg
From: Where Have I Known You Before; Year: 1974; Genre: Funk/Rock/Jazz Fusion
Ever since hearing one of their songs today I decided to pick another one.
I love that funky rhythm that Lenny White and Stanley Clarke lay down that leaves a foundation for Chick Corea and Al Di Meola to create a jazz-rock masterpiece on top. A great song to dance or to just sit down and listen with headphones on.

Hear Earth Juice on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Psychotic Waltz - Strange

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Great King Rat

My song pick three years ago today: Karussell - Wintermärchen

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Old School Song

My song pick five years ago today: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

My song pick six years ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick eight years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick nine years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn