4821. Yes - Time and a Word

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517dOmH%2BCNL.jpg
From: Time and a Word; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock

This song seemed like an excellent song for today's pick. It has a bit of a psychedelic feel to it along with the usual prog/rock elements from the band.

Hear Time and a Word on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - Commercial Traveler

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jefferson Starship - No Way Out

My song pick 3 years ago today: Cybotron - Parameters of Consciousness

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - You Better Be Good (Or the Devil Gon' Getcha)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed

My song pick 6 years ago today: Weather Report - Havona

My song pick 7 years ago today: Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention - Who Are the Brain Police?

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johann Strauss II - Op. 314 - An Der Schönen Blauen Donau, or (The Blue Danube Waltz)

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven

My song pick 10 years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - A Celtic Medley: Meridian/Traveling Light/Salamander's Reel

My song pick 11 years ago today: Finntroll - Trollhammeren

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

My song pick 13 years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn