4806. Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 92 - Ich hab in Gottes Herz und Sinn

https://media.npr.org/music/disneyhall/bach/jsbach200.jpg
BWV 92; Year: 1725; Genre: Baroque Period/classical
Well, it's another year completed for my blog, which I've been doing for 13 years now; it doesn't seem like that long, but I guess it is.
Anyway, every anniversary of my blog I pick something from the pen of J.S. Bach; this year's no different. This is a beautiful cantata that really commands your attention when listening to it; so amazingly complex and lovely to listen to.

Hear BWV 92 conducted by Karl Richter on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 90 - Es reißet euch ein schrecklich Ende

My song pick 2 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 130 - Herr Gott, dich loben alle wir

My song pick 3 years ago today: Schefczyk - Play Bach Funky

My song pick 4 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 230 - Lobet den Herrn, alle Heiden

My song pick 5 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

My song pick 6 years ago today: 2590 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1077 - Canone doppio sopr'il soggetto

My song pick 7 years ago today: 2218 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 996 - Suite in E-Minor

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1051 - Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B-Flat

My song pick 9 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1049 - Brandenburg Concerto No.4 in G major

My song pick 10 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1046 - Brandenburg Concerto No.1 in F major

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
 
My song pick 12 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1050 - Brandenburg Concerto No.5
 
My song pick 13 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1047 - Brandenburg Concerto No. 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn