4829. Devo - Uncontrollable Urge

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81G8GS7hOWL._SX522_.jpg
From: Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!; Year: 1978; Genre: New Wave
Came up with this pick on the fly so to speak; been a fan of a lot of Devo's music for quite a while now, especially their early work. This is one that quite a few have probably heard at some point.





My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Just Trying to Be

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pitchshifter - Genius

My song pick 4 years ago today: Styx - Born For Adventure

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Heavy Metals

My song pick 6 years ago today: Yes - The Ancient (Giants Under the Sun)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Yes - Perpetual Change

My song pick 8 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Mephistopheles

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

My song pick 10 years ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick 12 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick 13 years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn