4814. The Delfonics - Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide From Love)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/611QJToTe-L._SX522_.jpg
From: Sound of Sexy Soul; Year: 1969; Genre: Soul/R&B

This is one of my personal favourites from The Delfonics; I really love the big sound throughout this one, especially from the horn section.

Hear Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide From Love) on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Foghat - Fool for the City

My song pick 2 years ago today: Asia - Daylight

My song pick 3 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Lowlands of Holland

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mr. Bungle - Squeeze Me Macaroni

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Delfonics - Funny Feeling

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Paris - Red Rain

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Destiny Calls

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Who - Going Mobile

My song pick 10 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn