4822. Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Average Man

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81fwk1IDZ2L._SX522_.jpg
From: Head On; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
As with a lot of their songs, this one is best heard while playing the entire album, but is still a pretty good track on its own, just not the best on the record in my opinion. I really love the bass and the guitar work throughout this one.

Hear Average Man on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout

My song pick 2 years ago today: Fates Warning - Anarchy Divine

My song pick 3 years ago today: Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

My song pick 4 years ago today: Triumph - A Minor Prelude/All The Way

My song pick 5 years ago today: Collective Soul - December

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Hard Times of Old England

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

My song pick 9 years ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick 11 years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn