4812. Blue Öyster Cult - That Was Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81O3X%2BdCHVL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Symbol Remains; Year: 2020; Genre: Hard Rock/Heavy Metal

Found out that there's some new material out from Blue Öyster Cult; the first in almost 20 years. The album proper will be releasing in October, but they've released of couple of singles off of it a week or so ago. So far their new music is a bit different from what I'm used to hearing from the band, but overall I like it.

Hear That Was Me on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Doing It All For My Baby

My song pick 2 years ago today: Lakeside - If You Like Our Music (Get Up And Move)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Blancmange - Lose Your Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Curved Air - Metamorphosis

My song pick 5 years ago today: Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man

My song pick 6 years ago today: Savatage - Streets

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer und Wasser

My song pick 8 years ago today: David Bowie - Let's Dance

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Distant Early Warning

My song pick 10 years ago today: David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things

My song pick 11 years ago today: Santana - Every Step of the Way

My song pick 12 years ago today: Megadeth - Washington is Next!

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Stripped   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn