4810. Marillion - The Last Straw

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71JdAY9GWkL._SX522_.jpg
From: Clutching at Straws; Year: 1987; Genre: Progressive Rock

Heard a song from Marillion today whilst out and about. I really wanted to choose another one; this track has their great sound in spades.

Hear The Last Straw on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Jane's Addiction - True Nature

My song pick 2 years ago today: Manic Street Preachers - Theme from M.A.S.H. (Suicide Is Painless)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dream Theater - Bridges in the Sky

My song pick 4 years ago today: Wolfmother - The Eye of the Beholder

My song pick 5 years ago today: Huey Lewis & the News - Jacob's Ladder

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sho Nuff - Funkasize You

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Mountain Jam

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steve Vai - I Know You're Here

My song pick 9 years ago today: Earthless - Godspeed

My song pick 10 years ago today: Big Star - Thirteen

My song pick 11 years ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn