4815. Jethro Tull - The Clasp

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81wSEweQ22L._SS500_.jpg
From: Broadsword and the Beast; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock

The Clasp is one of the many songs on the album that has a good mix of folky prog/rock and the synth-driven sound of the era.

Hear The Clasp on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Stuart Hamm - Quahogs Anyone? (119, 120 Whatever It Takes)

My song pick 2 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Tattoo Vampire

My song pick 3 years ago today: Automat - The Rise

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Minstrel in the Gallery

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pink Floyd - High Hopes

My song pick 6 years ago today: Megadeth - 99 Ways to Die

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bachman & Turner - That's What It Is

My song pick 8 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Harbour Lights

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

My song pick 10 years ago today: Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pussy Willow

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bon Jovi featuring Big & Rich - We Got It Going On

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Thermals - I Hold the Sound


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn