4813. Slade - Everyday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91uDR5bRL4L._SS500_.jpg
From: Old New Borrowed and Blue; Year: 1974; Genre: Glam Rock

Here's one that was a hit for the band and has the feeling of a ballad to it mixed with the glam stylings of that Slade is known for.

Hear Everyday on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Smile of the Beyond

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Bandit

My song pick 3 years ago today: Disco Dream and the Androids - Dream Machine

My song pick 4 years ago today: Neil Young - Mr. Soul

My song pick 5 years ago today: Lobo - A Simple Man

My song pick 6 years ago today: Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick 8 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick 9 years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick 11 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick 13 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn