4808. Alice In Chains - Never Fade

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81uNXdfqq3L._SS500_.jpg
From: Rainier Fog; Year: 2018; Genre: Alternative Metal
Have had Alice In Chains on my mind for the last couple of days off and on; decided I'd go ahead and pick another of their songs.

Hear Never Fade on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Pink Floyd - Two Suns In the Sunset

My song pick 2 years ago today: Marillion - Lavender

My song pick 3 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Spy in the House of the Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: Chicago - Saturday in the Park

My song pick 5 years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Expecting to Fly

My song pick 6 years ago today: Faith No More - We Care a Lot

My song pick 7 years ago today: Nena - Rette Mich

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - New World Man

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ten Years After - One of These Days

My song pick 10 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Polly on the Shore

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Guess Who - No Time
 
My song pick 12 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lord, Mr. Ford
 
My song pick 13 years ago today: Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn