3345. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - You Better Be Good (Or the Devil Gon' Getcha)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81hvE%2B6SLDL._SX522_.jpg
From: It's Just Begun; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk/Soul

Funky Friday again and I thought I'd revisit one of my favourite funkmasters today. This is some amazing funk as always from Jimmy Castor; that rhythm section can sure put out that bump in spades.

Hear You Better Be Good (Or the Devil Gon; Getcha) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yes - No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed

My song pick two years ago today: Weather Report - Havona

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention - Who Are the Brain Police?

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Strauss II - Op. 314 - An Der Schönen Blauen Donau, or (The Blue Danube Waltz)

My song pick five years ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven

My song pick six years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - A Celtic Medley: Meridian/Traveling Light/Salamander's Reel

My song pick seven years ago today: Finntroll - Trollhammeren

My song pick eight years ago today: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

My song pick nine years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade