4923. Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71WfJF5nOeL._SS500_.jpg
From: A Christmas Gift For You From Philles Records; Year: 1963; Genre: Christmas Music/Soul/Pop
Merry Christmas!
I heard this song yesterday and it's been in my head ever since, and I thought it'd be an excellent pick on this Christmas Day. Even if you don't know this song by artist or title you'll probably recognize it; this is a very popular song this time of year. 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Louis Armstrong and the Commanders - Cool Yule

My song pick 3 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - This Christmas Day

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Rivers - Joy to the World

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Jive Turkeys - Get Down Santa

My song pick 6 years ago today: John Lennon & Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band - Happy X-Mas (War Is Over)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Midnight Clear

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Winter Snowscape

My song pick 9 years ago today: Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Gaudete

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Birthday Card At Christmas

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Another Christmas Song

My song pick 13 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness) 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn