4899. Ian Anderson - In Maternal Grace

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/617wVzwsdpL.jpg
From: Divinities: Twelve Dances With God; Year: 1995; Genre: Symphonic Rock/20th Century Classical
This is, in my opinion, the most beautiful piece on this album, which is probably the Ian Anderson solo record I listen to the least, but I will listen to this song in particular from time to time.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: .38 Special - Stone Cold Believer

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Cure - Winter

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Drifters - On Broadway

My song pick 5 years ago today: Elvis Presley - Steamroller Blues

My song pick 6 years ago today: King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon (including "Libra's Theme")

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Sitting at the Wheel

My song pick 8 years ago today: Harry James and His Orchestra with Kitty Kallen - 11:60 PM

My song pick 9 years ago today: Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Coasters - Along Came Jones

My song pick 11 years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music

My song pick 12 years ago today: Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway

My song pick 13 years ago today: Band of Horses - Wicked Gil
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn