4930. Genesis - Duke's End

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71weBmLAp6L._SX522_.jpg
From: Duke; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock
It's the end of another year; one that many would say "good riddance" to, but all the same here's to hoping for an excellent New Year to come filled with hope, joy, and happiness.
Anyway, I almost did a double pick yesterday by adding this track with Duke's Travels, but knowing that today was New Year's Eve this song just seemed to perfect and aptly titled for the occasion.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Scrawl - 11:59 (It's January)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

My song pick 4 years ago today: Iron Maiden - When the Wild Wind Blows

My song pick 5 years ago today: Primus with The Fungi Ensemble - Farewell Wonkites

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin/Late Lament

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Old Rugged Cross

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - One Word

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

My song pick 10 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - The Sinister Minister

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Reise, Reise

My song pick 12 years ago today: Billy Joel - New York State Of Mind

My song pick 13 years ago today: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn