4920. The Brecker Brothers With Steve Khan - The Christmas Waltz

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61gEKVwwE8L._SS280.jpg
From: Jazz to the World; Year: 1995; Genre: Cool Jazz/Christmas Music
Getting another Christmas tune picked today with this rather fun and interesting jazz tune, which is perfect for the time of year.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - What Child is This?

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dropkick Murphys - The Season's Upon Us

My song pick 4 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Nutrocker

My song pick 5 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bob Rivers - Holidaze

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bob Rivers - Aquaclaus

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Honeycombs - Have I the Right?

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Christmas All Over Again

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Tears

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sylvia - Drifter

My song pick 12 years ago today: Cheech & Chong - Santa Claus and His Old Lady

My song pick 13 years ago today: Supertramp - The Logical Song
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn