4914. Uriah Heep - Take Away My Soul

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/811OLhhEriL._SX522_.jpg
From: Living the Dream; Year: 2018; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Heard some Uriah Heep today and thought I'd check out some of their most recent work and pick one from it. I really like this one; it's some really good and heavy progressive rock. 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Universe on Fire

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Lay Your Hands on Me

My song pick 4 years ago today: James Brown - Santa Claus Gave Me a Brand New Start

My song pick 5 years ago today: The United States of America - Stranded in Time

My song pick 6 years ago today: Boston - Can'tcha Say (Believe in Me)/Still in Love

My song pick 7 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Dreams I'll Never See

My song pick 8 years ago today: Miles Davis - Straight, No Chaser

My song pick 9 years ago today: Triumph - Hold On

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jack Black and Jason Segel - The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

My song pick 11 years ago today: John Denver - Poems, Prayers and Promises

My song pick 12 years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - We Used To Know
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn