4897. The B-52's - Deadbeat Club

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81iPlrH4iOL._SX522_.jpg
From: Cosmic Thing; Year: 1989; Genre: New Wave/Rock
This one certainly brings back a lot of memories; I heard it a lot back in the day. It seems kind of weird that it's taken me this long to pick one from the band, but better late than never.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: 10cc - I'm Not In Love

My song pick 3 years ago today: David Essex - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 4 years ago today: Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hallo Venray - She's a Pilot

My song pick 6 years ago today: Kansas - What's on my Mind

My song pick 7 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Kinks - Dead End Street

My song pick 9 years ago today: Megaherz - Kopfschuss

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick 12 years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick 13 years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn