4924. Carmen - Stepping Stone

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/617rJEfPaaL.jpg
From: Fandangos in Space; Year: 1973; Genre: Flamenco Rock/Progressive Rock
Well, Christmas is over once again, so I suppose it's back to picking normal songs again. If you could call the band Carmen normal that is, they're quite unique actually.
Anyway, here's one that exemplifies their sound quite nicely. The rhythm section in particular works excellently with the lead instruments/vocals to make a beautiful song. 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Frank Zappa - Theme From The 3rd Movement Of Sinister Footwear

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving

My song pick 4 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Cruel Mother

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Fifth Dimension - Up, Up and Away

My song pick 6 years ago today: Parliament - Rumpofsteelskin

My song pick 7 years ago today: Mr. Big - Shine

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues

My song pick 9 years ago today: Genesis - Land of Confusion

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Stuck in the August Rain

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

My song pick 12 years ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Back In Time

My song pick 13 years ago today: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn