4905. Sylvia - You're a Legend In Your Own Mind

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/716vs5kU2FL._SS500_.jpg
From: Just Sylvia; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock/Pop/Country
After hearing some of her songs I've been having Sylvia's music running through my head. As I've often said, I love "attitude songs" in which an artist writes an attack song, especially when the target apparently thinks too highly of his/herself. I have no idea who the target was for this track, or even if there was a target, but she did a pretty good delivery in this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn