4921. Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Prince of Peace

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91uio7XUmfL._SX522_.jpg
From: Christmas Eve and Other Stories; Year: 1996; Genre: Christmas Music/Symphonic Rock
For me it wouldn't be Christmas time without some TSO to brighten the Holidays. This is a neat little medley of traditional Christmas tunes for vocals and piano.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: The Pretenders - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - Didn't I Get This Last Year?

My song pick 4 years ago today: Electric Jungle - Funky Funky Christmas

My song pick 5 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Winter Wonderland

My song pick 6 years ago today: Joe Cocker - With a Little Help From My Friends

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - The Little Drummer Boy

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man

My song pick 9 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride

My song pick 10 years ago today: Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

My song pick 11 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn