4926. Bee Gees - I Gotta Get a Message to You

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/4198H2XZQBL.jpg
From: Idea; Year: 1968; Genre: Rock
I've had this song on my mind most of the morning and it is a good one, so I'm picking it. I have always loved the Bee Gees' pre-disco period especially, but even their disco period was not bad. It's just their music from this time was so deep with meaning and musically was just as good if not even better.  
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Charley Pride - Daydreams About Night Things

My song pick 3 years ago today: Supertramp - Cannonball

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Red Plains

My song pick 5 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

My song pick 6 years ago today: Brave Belt - Too Far Away

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Protect and Survive

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild Horses

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - My Dark Hour

My song pick 10 years ago today: Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

My song pick 11 years ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick 12 years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick 13 years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn