4910. Bob Rivers Comedy Corp. - The Restroom Door Said, "Gentlemen"

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81iIocnUe9L._SX522_.jpg
From: Twisted Christmas; Year: 1988; Genre: Christmas Music/Comedy/Parody
I've thus far this year not really visited Christmas music like I normally would, but today I figured I would with this Holiday staple. This is, of course, a parody of the traditional God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, but instead tells the hilarious tale of a man being pranked and accidently walking into the women's restroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn