4916. Primus - The Thing That Should Not Be

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81SqEiQs2yL._SS500_.jpg
From: Rhinoplasty; Year: 1998; Genre: Alternative Metal
I had this album on my mind today and thought I'd pick another song from it. This is one of the least experimental songs that I've ever heard from Primus.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Waterfall

My song pick 3 years ago today: Primus - Candy Man

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Teacher

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Psychoticbumpschool

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice Cooper/John 5/Billy Sheehan/Vinny Appice - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Ventures - Sleigh Ride

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Miracles featuring Bill "Smokey" Robinson - Shop Around

My song pick 9 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Christmas in New Orleans

My song pick 10 years ago today: Boston - A Man I'll Never Be

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Winter

My song pick 13 years ago today: Band of Horses - The Funeral
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn