4918. Van der Graaf Generator - La Rossa

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81cXHvPeUuL._SS500_.jpg
From: Still Life; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was thinking about Van der Graaf Generator for a while now and am finally getting around to picking one from the band. I vacillated between songs on a couple of records, but settled on this heavy progressive rock tune. There's a lot to listen to throughout this 9+ minute long track; definitely a treat for the ears.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Find Some Love

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Another Harry's Bar

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ronnie James Dio/Tony Iommi/Rudy Sarzo/Simon Wright - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Holly Herald

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sting - Gabriel's Message

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Bad Risk

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Dylan - See That My Grave is Kept Clean

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - I Am Santa Claus

My song pick 10 years ago today: Daft Punk - End of Line

My song pick 11 years ago today: Avatar (Savatage) - Rock Me

My song pick 12 years ago today: Savatage - White Witch

My song pick 13 years ago today: Paul McCartney - Little Willow
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn