4510. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Only Way (Hymn)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51fGkDos%2BzL.jpg
From: Tarkus; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock/classical
In the mood for some EL&P today; for the music is the main draw in this song. Keith Emerson really shows his talent on all things keyboards on this one.

Hear The Only Way (Hymn) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Tubes - She's a Beauty

My song pick 2 years ago today: Metallica - One

My song pick 3 years ago today: Fatback - Gotta Get My Hands On Some (Money)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Forest - Autumn Childhood

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alestorm - 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Genesis - Ripple

My song pick 7 years ago today: Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

My song pick 8 years ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick 9 years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick 10 years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick 12 years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn