5726. Jethro Tull - Jacob's Tales

From: The Zealot Gene; Year: 2022; Genre: Progressive Rock
Really looking forward to the new 'Tull record RökFlöte, due to be released on April 21st. Whilst not expecting it to be their best album, I am quite delighted to have new material from one of my top-favourite bands to consume, and it will be rather nice if it is like Ian Anderson's more recent offerings, including last years.
Anyway, when I first heard it, this one especially caught my attention hearing him once again playing the harmonica and adding a noted blues flavour to this folkish prog/rock tune.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Old Aces Die Hard

My song pick 5 years ago today: Harlequin - Sweet Things in Life

My song pick 6 years ago today: Three Dog Night - The Show Must Go On

My song pick 7 years ago today: Kleeer - It's Magic

My song pick 8 years ago today: Geddy Lee - Window to the World

My song pick 9 years ago today: Joachim Witt - Immer Noch

My song pick 10 years ago today: "Weird Al' Yankovic - Grapefruit Diet

My song pick 11 years ago today: Soundgarden - I Awake

My song pick 12 years ago today: Dream Theater - The Big Medley

My song pick 13 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude

My song pick 14 years ago today: Johnny Mandel - Suicide is Painless (Theme from M*A*S*H)

My song pick 15 years ago today: Rush - Vital Signs
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In