3503. Three Dog Night - The Show Must Go On

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DM213240L.jpg
From: Hard Labor; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock/Pop
After hear Three Dog Night's version of the Leo Sayer hit I just had to pick it. It's somewhere between a normal mainstream rock track and a novelty track, especially with using Julius Fučík's famous Entrance of the Gladiators theme, which because of its use in the circus, we associate it with clowns and their theatrics. Overall the song is done extremely well and help along the story told in the lyrics.

Hear The Show Must Go On on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Kleeer - It's Magic

My song pick two years ago today: Geddy Lee - Window to the World

My song pick three years ago today: Joachim Witt - Immer Noch

My song pick four years ago today: "Weird Al' Yankovic - Grapefruit Diet

My song pick five years ago today: Soundgarden - I Awake

My song pick six years ago today: Dream Theater - The Big Medley

My song pick seven years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude

My song pick eight years ago today: Johnny Mandel - Suicide is Painless (Theme from M*A*S*H)

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Vital Signs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn