5732. Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Surfer Joe and Moe the Sleaze

From: re·ac·tor; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
Took a drive around in our old stomping grounds where we used to live over a decade ago and was enjoying some tunes as well; this album was one of the highlights for me personally.
Surfer Joe and Moe the Sleaze is one of the better examples of Neil Young doing the whole grunge thing way before it got popular with a kind of blend of hard rock, punk, and blues rock.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Hawkwind - Sweet Obsession

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - The Prophet

My song pick 6 years ago today: Genesis - The Cinema Show

My song pick 7 years ago today: Skid Row - Monkey Business

My song pick 8 years ago today: ZZ Top - Tush

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - In Thee

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise in Self-Indulgence)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick 13 years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick 14 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick 15 years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In