4244. Jethro Tull - Old Aces Die Hard

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1ANYiY1YSL._SS500_.jpg
From: Songs From The Wood (40th Anniversary Edition: The Steven Wilson Remix); Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
This was an old, previously unreleased song that was included on the Steven Wilson remix; it's good to hear some new vintage music from one of my top favourite bands.

Hear Old Aces Die Hard on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Harlequin - Sweet Things in Life

My song pick 2 years ago today: Three Dog Night - The Show Must Go On

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kleeer - It's Magic

My song pick 4 years ago today: Geddy Lee - Window to the World

My song pick 5 years ago today: Joachim Witt - Immer Noch

My song pick 6 years ago today: "Weird Al' Yankovic - Grapefruit Diet

My song pick 7 years ago today: Soundgarden - I Awake

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dream Theater - The Big Medley

My song pick 9 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude

My song pick 10 years ago today: Johnny Mandel - Suicide is Painless (Theme from M*A*S*H)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Vital Signs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In