5809. Pallas - Reds Under the Beds

From The Pallas E.P.; Year: 1978; Genre: New Wave/Hard Rock
This early E.P. from the band is quite different from the progressive rock that they have been known for over the years. The song is kind of an odd blend of new wave, hard rock, with some definite punk and prog thrown in there; Graeme Murray really plays the heck out of that bass throughout the song and is a big draw for me on this track. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Welch - Outskirts

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Take It Easy (In Your Mind)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal

My song pick 7 years ago today: Return to Forever - Flight of the Newborn

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick 10 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick 13 years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In