5817. Fleet Foxes - Innocent Son

From: Sun Giant; Year: 2008; Genre: Indie Folk/Indie Rock
Was trying to remember when I first got introduced to this band; I think it was this album that I bought from one of those keyosk peddlers in a local shopping mall, you know, the ones that if you get too close and/or make eye contact will relentlessly bother you until you are forced to be rude or buy something. If I remember right he was selling indie CDs and this one was the only one that seemed worth the price, so I chose it and went along on my merry way. It wasn't until quite a span of time later that I happened upon the disc in the clutter around the house and decided to give it a listen.
Long story short, their music eventually grew on me to the point that I liked it, so, every once in a while their stuff pops up when listening to music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Jigsaw - Mystic Harmony

My song pick 5 years ago today: Chet Atkins - The Girl Friend of the Whirling Dervish

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice in Chains - What The Hell Have I

My song pick 7 years ago today: Iain Matthews - Shake It

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Kinks - Moving Pictures

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Fiend Hört Mit

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Doors - Soul Kitchen

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megaherz - Hurra – Wir Leben Noch

My song pick 12 years ago today: Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick 15 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In