5939. Huey Lewis & The News - If This Is It

From: Sports; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock/Doo-Wop
There's a lot of songs that I erroneously believe that I already picked; this is yet another.
I love how artist will blend styles and such; If This Is It is kind of 50s/early 60s doo-wop was brought into and recorded in the 1980s. Just such a fun and timeless classic; it is amazing how the sheer amount of people from all over the musical spectrum absolutely love this track.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off