5946. Edgar Winter's White Trash - Keep Playin' That Rock 'n' Roll

From: Edgar Winter's White Trash; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock/Rock 'n Roll
Been meaning to choose another one from Edgar Winter for a little bit now and am now doing so.
This is probably the most remembered track from the debut album of his White Trash, they would record two more records, but was eclipsed by both his solo work and with the epic Edgar Winter Group.
Keep Playin' That Rock 'n' Roll is just one of those songs where your body will be in motion in some way if you hear it; nice and catchy with some great solos throughout, especially Rick Derringer's guitar playing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Morrissey - First of the Gang to Die

My song pick 6 years ago today: Raspberries - I Wanna Be With You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bud Tutmarc - End of the Trail

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - The Evil Beside You

My song pick 9 years ago today: Luther Davis Group - To Be Free

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - Another Time

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sir Arthur Sullivan - The Lost Chord

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun

My song pick 13 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - After You've Gone

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

My song pick 15 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Commotion

My song pick 16 years ago today: Don Henley - Boys of Summer
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In