3349. Santo & Johnny - Deep Purple

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41JdmwWLCYL.jpg
From: Encore; Year: 1960; Genre: Pop/Rock/Instrumental
I got in the mood for some steel guitar music this morning; Santo & Johnny are always one act I love to listen to just because their steel swings more Hawaiian and jazz rather than contemporary or country. They're in their usual form with this amazingly beautiful piece that wings you away to some far off exotic shore.

Hear Deep Purple on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dire Straits - Expresso Love

My song pick two years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Power

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine

My song pick four years ago today: Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries


My song pick six years ago today: Karussell - Nämlich Bin Ich Glücklich

My song pick seven years ago today: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

My song pick eight years ago today: The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate

My song pick nine years ago today: Tesla - Signs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade