5926. Gary Wright - Dream Weaver

From: The Dream Weaver; Year: 1975; Genre: Soft Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Dang, yet another music legend passed away; I hope this doesn't become too much of a common occurrence. Gary Wright died the other day after a long battle with Parkinson's Disease. He was mostly known as keyboardist/vocalist of the blues rock group Spooky Tooth as well as his solo career, which spawned hits such as this song, as well as working with other artists like George Harrison.
Anyway, if you are probably 30 years or older you most likely know this track; was not only a fore-mentioned hit, but was used quite frequently in films, television and other media throughout the 1980s and into the '90s' haven't heard it used much since then.
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Situation

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Second Hand News

My song pick 6 years ago today: Harlequin - Innocence

My song pick 7 years ago today: Waylon Jennings - Theme from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' (Good Ol' Boys)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Up To Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Time For Everything

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megadeth - Wanderlust

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - The Surrealist Waltz

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - Spread Your Wings

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Working Man

My song pick 14 years ago today: Elmore James - The Sky is Crying

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Jessica

My song pick 16 years ago today: Megadeth - Foreclosure of a Dream

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In