5941. Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound

From: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme; Year: 1966; Genre: Folk Rock
This song has always been among my top three favourites from the duo; for a "radio friendly" 2:30 there is a whole lot to listen to, which really gives it the illusion that it is a much longer track. Again, Homeward Bound is one of those songs where the minor verses launch into a major chorus that really moves and is done so expertly for a killer hook.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Curved Air - Elfin Boy

My song pick 6 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Goblin King of the Darkstorm Galaxy

My song pick 7 years ago today: Russkaja - Energia!

My song pick 8 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Sirens

My song pick 10 years ago today: Carmen - Daybreak

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Fountain of Lamenth

My song pick 12 years ago today: Megadeth - Bad Omen

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beggar's Farm

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Beatles - Something

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Singing All Day

My song pick 16 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Water
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In