5944. Jethro Tull - For a Thousand Mothers

From: Stand Up; Year: 1969; Genre: Hard Rock
Yep, I'm choosing yet another one from 'Tull today, why not, right?
Yesterday, in which the weather was rather pleasant, so whilst driving about I had my windows down and my stereo blaring; (many others inflict me with their retched musical tastes wafting out and polluting the air). Anyway, I happened to have this track off of my copy of the Live at the Isle of Wight album playing and someone recognized it and gave me a thumbs-up and a smile. All I can say is "wow," not only did I run into another 'Tull fan, but someone who recognized this deeper cut; it was pure awesomeness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Just Trying to Be

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pitchshifter - Genius

My song pick 7 years ago today: Styx - Born For Adventure

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Heavy Metals

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yes - The Ancient (Giants Under the Sun)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Yes - Perpetual Change

My song pick 11 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Mephistopheles

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

My song pick 13 years ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick 15 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick 16 years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In