5924. Jimmy Buffett - Come Monday

From: Living and Dying in ¾ Time; Year: 1974; Genre: Country/Soft Rock
Since he passed away a few days ago I've been thinking about Jimmy Buffett's music, so I thought I would make one of them today's pick.
While he is without a doubt in pop culture mostly noted for the timeless hit Margaritaville, that can be heard here on YouTube, this aptly titled song with an even more apropos subject matter concerning Labor Day weekend had always seemed to be in the back of my mind at different times, so I'm choosing it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Psychedelic Furs - The Ghost in You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bon Jovi - If I Was Your Mother

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steely Dan - Aja

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Coasters - Three Cool Cats

My song pick 8 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Crazy Chicken

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Beatles - All You Need is Love

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Offspring - Gotta Get Away

My song pick 11 years ago today: Band of Horses - Knock, Knock

My song pick 12 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Heaven is in Your Mind

My song pick 13 years ago today: Queensrÿche - One & Only

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Spiders - Back
 
My song pick 15 years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
 
My song pick 16 years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In