5937. Jethro Tull - Undressed to Kill

From: Rock Island; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
Other than their newest two releases I have not been hearing much from 'Tull or Ian Anderson, but to be honest I've never had "my finger on the pulse" of wot's going on in the world of music and such and sometimes I even lose track of my favourite bands, or so it would seem....
Anywho, here's one that I have yet to choose from their '89 Rock Island record. For me personally this is among one of the albums that was newer when I first starting to get into Jethro Tull, so it holds a special place. Side one was always the go-to for the best cuts on it; side two only had the first two songs that I really liked the last three never really "clicked" with me. Undressed to Kill is one that really hearkens back to the early days of the band with the heavy injection of blues into the hard rock, but with more of the updated feel you'd feel at the time, (in the same vein as their next album: Catfish Rising).
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fates Warning - Anarchy Divine

My song pick 6 years ago today: Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

My song pick 7 years ago today: Triumph - A Minor Prelude/All The Way

My song pick 8 years ago today: Collective Soul - December

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Hard Times of Old England

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

My song pick 12 years ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick 13 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick 14 years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick 15 years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick 16 years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In