5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

From: Phase Two; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk/Soul
I have to say, this track really has something for everybody included. You got the mirth of his noted funk, some Latin-influence dance beats with an amazing groove, and then to top it all off you get some amazing instrumental sections; the guitar really shines here.
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: Eddie Money - Baby Hold On

My song pick 5 years ago today: Mr. Big - 1992

My song pick 6 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dirty Linen

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Middletown Dreams

My song pick 8 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Get in the Ring

My song pick 9 years ago today: War - Galaxy

My song pick 10 years ago today: Savatage - Man in the Mirror

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - Snowblind

My song pick 12 years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 46 - In the Hall of the Mountain King

My song pick 13 years ago today: Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song (You Lied)

My song pick 14 years ago today: Three Dog Night - One

My song pick 15 years ago today: Billy Joel - Captain Jack

My song pick 16 years ago today: Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn